Friday, November 11, 2011

Advice on how to fix this relationship or guys perspective!!! Please?

Me and my boyfriend have been together for about two years now. Lately I have been feeling like hes not as affectionate around me and I tell him that or every little thing that bugs me not even in a rudely manner. He tells me that i complain too much and tells me that im selfish. Currently at this moment we are giving each other space and im really hurt now im really blaming myself and I believe that i am acting very selfish towards my boyfriend but i dont know if thats me blaming myself because i want us to be togethere and i wanna fix this and im putting the whole blame on myself. He blames stopping smoking weed for his on the edge behavior. Sometimes I dont feel very important to him and i dont think he understands because hes to busy doing this or that and I feel like he only thinks about himself am I wrong?. I dont know if i ask too much but im a girl who likes affection and sweet words that me feel loved in the relationship and i feel like hes to busy to give me it. We maybe have been seeing each other about 2-3 times a week and i dont feel like thats enough is that me being selfish? I know we are busy with school and work but what would you do in this situation? Another thing is not too long ago I noticed he was searching for a lot of which I know all guys watch but he denied it and starting hiding all his history?????? We decided to give eachother space which may be very good for both of us. I belive that space is what is needed but while the conversation of space was brought up i told him that if i wasnt what made him happy in the relationship that he deserves and better girl and im sure he would be able to find someone but he told me that he was hurt and scared of loosing me?? Any suggestions to help make this relationship better?? What should I do

No comments:

Post a Comment