Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I'm getting married August 15th this year and need help finding a beach with nice weather.?

We need the beach to be fairly close so our friends and family members won't have to travel too far. I live about an hour away from San Francisco, and was almost convinced that we would have it on baker beach, right near the golden gate bridge (since the bridge is where he proposed to me), but then we talked to a local and she said there is never good weather at that beach. I'm so stressed about this and have changed the venue about 4-5 times! I'm ready to go to the courthouse. If you know of a beach that has nice weather in August (no clouds, wind, or rain) PLEASE help me!!! I live in the central valley of California just to give a better thought on location. Southern California beaches are too far from where I live. I would also like the beach to be in a city where there is nightlife because we aren't having a reception. We just plan to go out to dinner with our guests and then head to some nightclubs.

No comments:

Post a Comment