Sunday, November 13, 2011

How freely to use the word love when you're having an affair with a married woman?

Let me explain my situation. I'm an 18 yo guy getting ready to go into college. I met a 32 yo woman who is unhappily married. She is well off. Harvard educated even! Very beautiful. I met her on the internet and we arranged a meeting within a week and we hit it off right away both in and out of bed. I know that I'm definately brining a bunch of youthful pion into her life, I'm fairly handsome and have a fit body and we seem to share some interests and I'm pretty sharp myself (a- average GPA). I've got a crush on her. She told me that her and her husband rarely have anymore and when they do they never kiss. I could tell that when we made love she was very starved for touch and attention. When we were having pillow talk she told me that if she was my age she'd be all over me. I don't feel like I'm completely head over heels for this lady, but if I did ever feel totally head over heels for this lady should I express that to her? I know that love and lust are seperate things...

No comments:

Post a Comment