Friday, November 11, 2011

Is she ditched me coz of religion or anything else?

i am a hindu and my girlfriend is muslim. Sge is from srinagar and i m frm mp, first of al i will tel u hw we met and hw our relation grwn up. Actualy i m coming frm shimla via train wid my frnds nd she is coming mp with her uncle and anty for sme religious matter. may b coz of hfr religious festival. as we met in train and thraftr i wnt 2 talk 2 her bt i was afraid and i didnt talk so mch frm hr bt i was talking wid her uncle nd anty. as we reached mp i wnt 2 talk 2 her as she was looking lyk an angel bt again i was afraid: bt as hr uncle told me tht whr they al r going i noted abt tht nd on d nxt day i wnt thr whr they was stayd nd i again finaly meet her nd aftr tht i proposed hddr. bt she refuses my proposal as we jst met in d tppain nd jst aftr tht m proposing her and may b coz of religion. bt she take my phn no. aftr tht we cntnusly talk whole year as a frnd bt i always love hr. at d end of ths year i went 2 met her in srnagr and she say yes to me. aftr tht she had dne al 4 me bt buys a mbl phn 4 hrslf widout informimg hr parnts jst to talk to me she ha done al d thngs 4 me and me to so mch 4 hr. evrythmg gng pepqddctly bt nw hr parnt kom 2 knw abt us nd take hep mbl nd sim frm her. nd nw more than 40 days ago she c ouldnt cal me y she is nt calng me is she ditchd me coz of her papnts or watelse. i m jst dyng 2 talk 2 her my lyf is gng lyk a hel wat i do plz hdlp me. tel me d truth ggs she ditche me or it is smthng else

No comments:

Post a Comment