Monday, November 14, 2011

Okay, ladies tell me what you think..?

I've been talking to thiss girl for about two monhts. We're getting pretty serious about each other, but it's long distance, so we're not " official" yet. Well she's coming to see me this weekend, meet my parents, and then I'm going to meet hers. Were staying with each other two nights. Well, tonight, I was gonna take her to the field where we first felt that spark, and were gonna look at the stars.. well I was wanting to make it official, she's said that she thinks it will just happen, in a moment, like well both know it. Well she is a huge Skillet, ( christian rock band) fan, and I got us tickets for a month from now. She doesnt know. I was gonna say something like " So baby I have these concert tickets, and was thinking that they would make a good one month anniversary present."....So ladies..is that a good idea or bad?

No comments:

Post a Comment