Saturday, November 12, 2011

Crossing the line with guy friend- now what?

One of my guy friends and I over the last 3 months have gotten very close. He helped me through a bad long term break up. A few weeks ago we had a heavy make out session. 3 days later I had a small party and he told me that he did not have “those” types of feelings for me. He started to pull back from hanging out and I noticed it but continued to act normal. This Sunday we spend the day together and he wound up crashing in my bed and we cuddled all night. I find myself starting to have feelings for him. Am I kidding myself? Everyone comments on our amazing chemistry. He has not dated a girl for longer than a month or 2 since he broke up with his LTR 2 years ago. And I don't do random hook ups of Friends with benefits. If he said he does not have feelings for me, I should believe it.. no matter what I am telling myself, right? Or should I say something to him? Or just go for it. I don’t want to be FWB though, but isn’t that how lots of things start?

No comments:

Post a Comment