Monday, November 7, 2011

Arranging Furniture in a small, awkward living room?

I have a very small apartment/living room that connects my bedroom and my kitchen. There is a large half wall on the left when you walk into my house, that is tough to arrange the furniture around. In the corner I have a small foot by a foot and a half wall thing that comes out of the wall directly across from the door. To the left when you walk in the door is the entrance of my bedroom. and past the wall to the left is the entrance to my kitchen. I have a large couch, love seat, television stand, large hutch, an octagon coffee table, and an end table. My fiance and I pretty much have one way to set up our living room... Which is getting kinda old. Please Helpp! If you can help me... I can try to send pictures of the way we have it set up now so there is some idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment