Sunday, November 6, 2011

I need to find a therapist in the Chicago - River Grove area?

I'm not even sure what type I am looking for. I have been suffering from very severe depression. I have Medicare. A lot of my childhood I dont remember but I do remember there was abuse involved but this is only one thing I want to deal with. I really am looking for a therapist that can use hypnosis if they feel it would be helpful or other advanced techniques that I may not even know about. I want to find someone that I can trust 100% because once I start I want to complete therapy and get better. I also would like a therapist that has experience with recovering addicts. It has always seemed to me that there is a dark cloud covering me and I am under it all alone. There are a lot of areas that I need help with and I want to get better so bad, at least have hope that I can get better. I just want to be happy from within and I want to learn to love myself because at 47 im not getting younger and im tired of just surviving another unhappy miserable day. Can anyone help? Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment