Thursday, November 10, 2011

I think i have fallen in love with someone who i am trying to hook up my best friend with. help!?

ok, i know that probably a lot of people are having this problem and its an annoying one to try to help with. but i really like him and i am kind of playing spy i guess you could call it and subtly trying to get him to answer questions from a list that my friend and i made up when i spent the night. and in trying to find out more about him and more that they have in common, well......i kind of fell in love with him even though he really frustrates me sometimes because of his stubborness. and i dont know what to do. there is NO WAY that i am going to try to "steal him from my friend" i guess you could say, even though she doesnt technically have him yet....but i really like him and i have second hour with him and i have no clue what to do about it. and she trusts me and i woudnt do anything even if she didnt, but...i dont know. she really likes him and i really like him and i dont know. theres not really much help i can get with this huh? is it possible to fall out of love....??

No comments:

Post a Comment